Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We call her the "cool-spammer".

Someone had the damn time to damn time and nerve to hack into my msn and facebook account and delete it! Imagine my disbelief last night when I innocently attempted logging inyo my fb and msn account and failed numerous times! Obviously I was so curious to find out what could've possibly gone wrong. Too much of a coincidence isn't it that my msn AND my facebook wasn't able to be accessed? Arghhh! I ran downstairs and Jude,Teresa and Kris were there. I told them about it, they were as troubled as I was because how was it possible that both my account we're accessible
right? Then Kris suddenly said, "you know what, I received a wall post from you on my notification board on fb but I couldn't see it on my wall. So I'm assuming you deleted it." Then I realized that I wasn't on fb for over a week now! So I knew someone was messing around with it! All four of us quickly ran upstairs! Kris looked in her email inbox and we saw what 'I' so-called wrote on her wall! the first one went like.. '" U BITCH!" and the second one.."you black piece of shit..try gettin married first!..hahahahaha" So obviously whoever the 'cool-spammer' is,she wanted to screw around with my relationship with Kris! Can you believe it??? Someone actually can the goddamn time to device such an elaborate plan just to screw around with all of us! But unfortunately she ain't that bright! We sorta have an idea on who it may be. You better watch your back. Queen C and Queen K is on a vengence-rage. Too much of Gossip Girls apparently! hahaha..XOXO.

No comments: