Monday, January 5, 2009

Is back.

So anyways, XMas and New Years came and passed by as swiftly as most holidays would. Just seems so far back since I heard the Christmas carols and planned the party this year. Then New Years came and I was drunk as usual and had a massive hang over the next day, yucks! So our ( me and Teresa ) New Years resolution this year is apparently to limit our drinking to 1-2 pax max! Lets see how well that goes. Stop giving that grin! I really do want to fulfill my New Years resolution ok! haha.

Class started today, my God! My lecturer is the perfect definition of a Chinese
clown. He comes complete with the slang and everything! Most of his classes are in the morning so he's the perfect dose for us, morning-lazy-bums. I have this burning drive in me to do better this year since its my final year.. but it could be those sort of drive you have on your first days of starting something new, right?? I'm hoping not though! Changes need to be made. hmmm... Lets see how well that goes.

*Cries** Missing home already! It hasn't even been a day since the batallion sent me over last night. Reached Cheras and had to do some dusting, mopping, sweeping and wiping. Now my room look and smells so fresh and so clean! I sound like some Glade advert,haha.

~XOXO~

No comments: