Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cause of accident : Mua??

*laughsssss**

Sorry, I just had to laugh.
The funniest thing happened to me last Sunday, I dunno if it was the extra boost of confidence from my swanky new pair of heels, or that karat guys just easily turn their heads!
I personally think, its probably option number 2! LoL.
I was walking from the car to the mamak nearby for dinner after mass.
Suddenly, this car started honing and honing! As usual it was some karat guy in the car.
Maybe he wasn't honing at me? Highly unlikely, considering NO one and NO cars were blocking in his way! Real karats know! Pfft.
Then, he swiftly reverses his car back ( nak tunjuk la tu!..), rams it.. and.. hits the car behind!hahahaha...
I couldn't stop laughing!
So you tell me, what do you think the verdict is? LoL.

No comments: