Monday, May 25, 2009




Arghhh! It just Hit Me.



I'm going to be a nutritionist!
Yea.. sounds stupid I know.
But thing is I never thought about it
in depth till a few minutes ago..
One of my lecturer approached me about my
thesis title that I chose.

My title was
Barriers to Exclusive Breastfeeding.
Oh dear God, as she was explaining what was
expected of me..
it really made me nervous just listening to her!
My thesis is going to take approximately 8 months to complete!
Which is going to include research on..
breast-fed babies,
formula-fed babies,
the difference of the both!
meeting up with nutritionists and pedeatricians,
surveys,
research,
BOTH to produce a good study on the barriers and disadvantages
of solely breast-feeding your babies.

So I am mentally preparing myself to
embrace the challeng
e.
I know for a fact that what I've studied for the past 3 years
will be put to the test.
I also know that what I've studied for the past 3 years will be nothing
in comparison to what I am
going to be studying in the next 8 months.


Wish Me Luck People!



No comments: