Tuesday, June 2, 2009




Special Date 30.05.09

I thought Antony and Alison's wedding was definitely a night
to remember..
I think the one thing that I absolutely loved was the POLAROID PICS
we got for FREEEEE!
So all you need to do is take a pic and wait for 'bout 5 mins
and someone will bring the polaroid to you!
And the picture quality was awesome-powesome!

I was the bridesmaid.
The first time.
Let me stress though, I was the bride's-MAID!
We had the car and we drove around and carried everything with us
up and down!
From one hotel to another,
carrying bags after bags,climbing stairs, taking lifts..
and all this was done in
4 inch heels, a beautiful dress, make up and styled-up hair!
PHEW!

I loved the experience though.
Definitely a lovely night to remember.
The food, decor, music and the humour the couple had..
made the whole event a comfortable and memorable one.

















I miss Singapura already. =(

No comments: