Wednesday, October 15, 2008

B*Yaksha

Sometime mid this year, me and a group of fantastic girls from uni got together just for the name of friendship and for our love of dancing, to form our own thing where we just go to the dance studio and start breaking out some moves. It only came down to serious practices when we were requested to do a performance for this small event in uni called 'Flavours'. So we really went all out, practicing everyday, in between classes and every teeny break time we had! Lol. Don't mean to blow my own horn here, but we were actually a pretty big hit! haha.. So we got another request to do another larger scale event in uni called 'Sangkeethana Night' which you probably would've heard about on my Facebook profile *chuckles**. The thing is, our dance club in uni is totally screwed up! They rarely have any events actually for us students to show off our talents. So we have to take any chance we get to perform. Cz the one thing we all share in common is the pure passion for performing. Or at least I know I do. One time on stage and I knew this was something I loved doing. The crowd cheering. The endless practice hours. The fun times in the dance studio. Dancing. I absolutely love it! =)) So I've attached a video from our last performance. This just goes to show no matter what you're dancing to, it's the people you're dancing with that makes it all that special**

p/s: arghhh! there was an error with the uploading. I think the file's too big. I'll try compressing it later. So stay tuned......... Lolly pops!=O

No comments: