Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The passing time..

Have you ever wondered where all the time went? I am only 21 this year and I do involuntarily feel old sometimes. I go out some days and feel the ache and pain in my back and say, damnnn! I’m too old for this s*** (laughs) and I’m only 21 damn it! I don’t drink as much as I used to, I teach now and most of my classes are in the mornings and I obviously have to be responsible and sober while teaching right?? I have heaps on responsibilities that restrict me from doing the things that I used to do or could do just merely 2 years ago perhaps. 2 years. Doesn’t seem like a big number but I’ve grown up so much in just 24 months and I ask myself, where has the time gone? Have I actually grown up that much?? Yes, you heard it right. Callista is actually a pretty responsible girl, capable of prioritizing and managing her life with some cuts and bruises on the way but I’m getting there. Some of you might wonder, “ what on earth is she rattling on about!” Well in simple words, we’re all growing up and we don’t even realize it. Responsibilities, work load and commitments may double in the years to come but nevertheless just remember to take it slow, enjoy every moment of it and trust me, you’re only as old as you feel. As cliché as it may sound but although I’m growing up, I’m not afraid to let my inner child take over once in awhile.Don't lose sight of who you are and have fun being you! What does it matter what other people think? Go out, get wild, get crazy but do it responsibly! You never know what you might wake up to the next morning. *winks**

No comments: