Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The little things..

Arghhh! My first time blogging thanks to the influences of my housemates. So I thought, what the hell! Let's just have a glimpse of what the hype is all about. =p Well technically, is this the part where I'm supposed to talk about myself?? Jeez! I'm really clueless aren't I?? I haven't read any blogs myself, yea yea I know.. which century do I come from right? cz apparently it ain't the 21st! hehe.. Ok ok, note to self : Stop entertaining yourself, really. Some people might not find it funny. Urghhh! I swear this whole blogging thing is killing me! K k lets go back to basics. *ahem* (clears throat) I'm a pretty simple girl. Ok scratch that! It's so darn boring! Well, I'm not that simple. Let's just say I'm pretty transparent. My flaw, which also happens to be my strength is that I tend to say things as it is. I guess it's a strength because I really do get the message across most of the time. The flaw? I am really direct that I can easily be mistaken for someone that's a tad too bitchy for some people or for the faint hearted, I tend to hurt them. Which is totally unintentional! Trust me! So for that reason, I'm easily misunderstood as well. About my life? I have a mum and a younger a bro who's pretty awesome. My bro's really hilarious! He says the most stupidest things that eventually make sense, most times. My boyfriend,Jude, which everyone probably already knows. The love of my life, as simple as that. My best friends Kris and Isaac. My lovelies. They knock sense into me! No, literally sometimes. They make perfect sense to me. My bunch of crazy arse friends! 3sa, Kishore and Kevin (sadly *evil laugh**). My cousins which are super duper awesome to be around! Cherrie-O my oh so favourite. I wrote her a poem recently, which I intend to post up, soon-ish. These people make my world go around. My favourite past time? Clubbing. Just hanging out. Meeting new people. Studying ( which happens to be quite a necessity *grins** ). Playing board games. Scrabble! Mamak-ing and a new thing in UCSI: Barkath-ing, LOL. So basically that explains 'ME' on the surface and the small things that make my world go around.

No comments: